Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai is Hindi television drama series which is produced by Shashi Sumeet and telecast on Sony TV, which starts airing from 5th September 2017 replace the serial Pehredaar Piya ki from the very same production house. Randeep Rai and Ashi Singh play the lead roles of Sameer and Nanina respectively.
The show truly based on the youngster’s love story and it is set in the 1990s. The show is gained the popularity for its fresh outlook and plot that made the viewer’s nostalgic. The show has been dubbed in Tamil as Ninaithale Inikum and it airs on Polimer TV.
Channel has pulled off the show overnight without informed the cast about the same and the channel’s decision left everyone shocked.
The show is set the backdrop of Ahmedabad in the 1990s. It is a coming-of-age love story of feeling, serious and fearless girl which names as Naina and a large-hearted, obstinate and flamboyant boy called Sameer. The story will explore the teenage love with all of its innocence, anxieties, and inexperience.
The story of adolescent and chronicles romance between Sameer and Naina and it will explore the magic of first love set in the city of Ahmedabad in the year of 1990. Naina is a typical good girl which meets the flamboyant Sameer in her school in Ahmedabad. She starts liking him at the same moment she meets him. When she watches Sameer beat another boy, she has no option, but to tell the truth to the school principal. The result of Sameer’s suspension and his dislike towards Naina is followed by a series of misunderstandings.
Sameer is a plan to take the revenge by making Naina fall in love with him. Though he is disinterested with her at first he eventually falls in love with her due to her carrying and kind nature. Naina finds out the truth, she is heartbroken. It will lead to Sameer’s transformation and his determination to win Naina back, but this time with a real love.
- Sadiya Siddiqui as Naina’s Voiceover
- Jiten Lalwani as Sameer’s Voiceover
- Ashi Singh as Naina Agarwal
- Randeep Rai as Sameer Maheshwari
- Ayesha Kaduskar as Preeti Agarwal
- Somendra Solanki as Arjun Agarwal
- Kristina Patel as Swati
- Abha Parmar as Meena Taiji
- Sanjay Batra as Tauji
- Sachin Khurana as Chachaji/Anand Agarwal
- Madhusree Sharma as Bela Agarwal/Chachiji
- Chandresh Singh as Rakesh Agarwal/Naina’s father
- Hema Sood as Shefali
- Sanjay Choudhary as Manoj aka Munna
- Raghav Dhir as Pandit
- Ahsaan Qureshi as Principal Pandey
- Kiran Kumar as Jai Prakash/Sameer’s maternal grandfather
- Vaishnavi Mahant as Vishakha Somani/Sameer’s Mom
- Sandeep Rajora as Vivek Somani/Sameer’s step-father
- Rishina Kandhari as Shanti Madam
- Rushad Rana as Lochan Sir
- Vikram Singh Rathod as Sanjay Tibrewal